Our season is off to a great start!
We have 100 students on our roster this year, and the music, the drill, and the band community are all coming together beautifully.
Interested in joining for the 2020-21 season?
Find out more at MB 2020-21.
Fall Rehearsal ScheduleSchool starts on Monday, August 5, and regular practices begin on that date.
After School Rehearsals:
- Mondays, 4:00-6:30 pm
- Tuesdays, 4:00-6:30 pm
- Wednesdays, 4:00-6:30 pm
- Thursdays, 4:30-7:00 pm
Friday Night Games:
- Stay at school from afternoon dismissal through the game. (Dinner will be provided.)
- No Friday game = NO practice. Go home at dismissal time on those Fridays.
Saturday Night Games:
- Call time to be determined.
- Dinner will NOT be provided.
Total MB Fees for Instrumentalists are $625.
These non-refundable fees cover nearly all costs of participation in marching band, including:
- A professional score and drill for our halftime show
- 5 days/4 nights of Band Camp at Rock Eagle
- Professional sectional instructors for camp and practices
- Band T-shirt & hat
- Uniform rental, cleaning
- Transportation to specific away games and competitions
- Meals before Friday night football games
- Band Banquet (student ticket)
Please also note:- Marching shoes must be purchased separately and are not covered by these fees.- Dance Team and Color Guard fees are determined each year and are a different amount based upon the unique needs of those teams.
A $25 sibling discount can be applied to a second or third child in the same family participating in marching band during the 2019-20 school year. (Total discount of $50/family for 2 students, $75 for 3 students.)
Marching Bulldogs Show T-Shirt 2019-20
Show your spirit with the band this season! Want an extra tee for mom or dad to wear to games? Maybe you need an extra for that Friday when the laundry didn't get done? (Yeah, it happens.)
We have very few shirts left. Order yours now to ensure you get the right size before they run out.
T-shirts are available for $15, in unisex sizes Small-2XL ($17 for 2XL).
All instrumentalists need to purchase their own Marching Band shoes. If you are new to Marching Band or need to replace your shoes, order shoes here. We will place our order as a group, to save on shipping. Orders are due by July 28, 2019.
- $41 for orders placed BEFORE July 28.
- $55 for orders placed AFTER July 28 (includes additional shipping cost)
Shoes are available in both Men's and Women's sizes Medium and Wide. See order form for specific size availability.
If you have any questions about your order or payment, please contact Lis Johnson at 404-587-8590 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The band's mission is to create a fun and competitive performing and social experience for high school students interested in music and performance.
If you have any questions or concerns about the CCHS MARCHING BAND policies and expectations, you can find the band handbook Here.